Three Steps to Trouble Free Leakproof Sunroofs
Step #1: Once you’ve decided to have a sunroof added to your vehicle, list your objectives.
If you want a "hole in the roof" installed at a cheap price, many companies in the phone book can help you. If you want a quality sunroof that is professionally installed, visit stores, ask questions and be sure to check out the warranty.
Step #2: Ask questions.
The way to learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are 8 tough questions to ask before you allow any company to install a sunroof in your vehicle:
1) How many years has your company been in the sunroof business?
2) How many different models of sunroofs do you offer?
3) What brand of sunroofs do you carry and how long have you been using this brand?
4) What model would you recommend for my vehicle and why?
5) How long can I expect this sunroof and your installation to give me reliable, trouble free leak proof performance?
6) Do your sunroofs come with a written warranty and if so, what exactly does the warranty cover and may I see a copy of it?
7) Do you have a written, risk-free guarantee so I won’t have to pay you or can get a refund if I’m not absolutely delighted with your work, now or in the future? May I see a copy of it?
8) May I see a list of references or comments from some of your past clients?
Step #3: Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest and competent company, ask for a specific quotation over the phone, or better yet – pay a visit to the place of business, get a demonstration and then get one in writing.
A written quotation gives you the assurance that you’ll know exactly what you’re getting and what the cost will be – with no surprises.
By following these three easy steps, you’ll gain all the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision. If you want the cheapest product and installation available, if you aren’t concerned with a warranty, follow-up service or who will install it, many companies in the phone book can help you. But if it’s important to you that your sunroof looks and operates like it came as a "factory installed option," giving you years of enjoyment — one that comes with a lifetime LEAKPROOF written warranty, we invite you to call Auto One.